The room was full of pregnant women and their partners, and the Lamaze class was in full swing.
The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, along with informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan.
The teacher then announced, “Ladies, exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn’t hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!”
The room really got quiet.
Finally, Pappu in the middle of the group raised his hand.
“Yes?” replied the teacher.
“Is it alright if she carries a golf bag while we walk?”
You may also like this:
- One day, Pappu and Raju are playing golf…
- Pappu: Honey, I’m proud to have you as my wife…
- Respect pregnant women because…
- A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
- Jokes Bundle Part -1
- Having lost his donkey, Pappu, got down to his knees…
- Jokes Bundle Part -2
- A journalist had done a story on gender roles in Kuwait