Pappu absolutely hated Pappi’s cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.
As Pappu was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.
The next day, Pappu decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.
Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!
Pappu kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home.
At last, Pappu decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.
Hours later, Pappu calls home to his wife: “Pappi, is the cat there?”
“Yes..” Pappi answers, “Why do you ask?”
Frustrated, Pappu answered, “Put that cat on the phone, I’m lost and need directions!”
You may also like this:
- Pappu, a convicted felon, was given 10 years without parole…
- A young journalist gets a job at a provincial newspaper…
- Pappu: Honey, I’m proud to have you as my wife…
- Pappu and Pappi were both patients in a mental hospital….
- Pappu, a carpenter working on a cabin beside
- Never Go To HR For HELP!!!
- All salaried people must read this…
- Pappi got on a bus holding her baby. The bus driver said…