Pappi got on a bus holding her baby.
The bus driver said, “That’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen.”
In a huff, Pappi slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus.
Pappu, seated next to Pappi sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
“The bus driver insulted me!” Pappi fumed.
Pappu sympathized and said, “Oh, my.. He’s a public servant and shouldn’t say things to insult passengers!”
“You’re right!” Pappi said. “I think I’ll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind.”
“That’s a good idea..” Pappu said. “Here, let me hold your monkey.”
You may also like this:
- With the help of a fertility specialist, Pappi, a 65 year old woman…
- Pappu and Pappi were both patients in a mental hospital….
- Pappu, a carpenter working on a cabin beside
- Pappu absolutely hated Pappi’s cat and decided…
- Pappu: Honey, I’m proud to have you as my wife…
- Pappi caught Pappu searching high and low all around his living room…
- Pappu, a convicted felon, was given 10 years without parole…
- Jokes Bundle Part -3