A photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a great forest fire.
Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane.
“It will be waiting for you at the airport!” he was assured by his editor.
As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway.
He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, “Let’s go! Let’s go!”
The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air.
“Fly over the north side of the fire.” said the photographer, “Make three or four low level passes.”
“Why?” asked the pilot.
“Because I’m going to take pictures! I’m a photographer, and photographers take pictures!” said the photographer with great exasperation.
After a long pause, the pilot said, “You mean you’re not the instructor?”
You may also like this:
- An airliner was having engine trouble…
- Jokes Bundle Part – 4
- A little boy stands in front of a house and cries.
- I was born a Liar
- A woman was shopping at her local supermarket
- A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
- A young journalist gets a job at a provincial newspaper…
- A guy is never SINGLE, He always have a secret CRUSH on someone…