A newlywed farmer, Pappu, and his wife, Pappi, were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place.
While they were walking through the barn, the Pappu’s mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly.
At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by.
The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to Pappu, he would nod his head “Yes” and say something.
But whenever a man walked by and whispered to Pappu, he would shake his head, “No” and mumble a reply.
Curious, the pastor later asked Pappu what that was all about.
Pappu replied, ”The women would say, ‘What a terrible tragedy’ and I would nod my head and say, ‘Yes, it was.'”
The men would ask, ‘You wanna sell that mule?’ and I would shake my head and say, ‘Can’t. It’s all booked up for a year.'”
You may also like this:
- A journalist had done a story on gender roles in Kuwait
- Pappu was walking through a supermarket…
- Pappu drove his secretary home because she had too much to drink…
- Pappu: It’s my wife’s birthday!
- At a wedding, Pappu asked the person sitting next…
- Jokes Bundle Part – 6
- An airliner was having engine trouble…
- Pappu, a prisoner in jail, receives a letter from his wife…