I was on the road, driving to work, and in a hurry to meet an appointment .
A car ahead was moving like a turtle and not giving me way inspite of my continuous honking ! I was on brink of losing my cool when I noticed the small sticker on the car’s rear !
“ Physically challenged ; Please be patient.”
& that changed everything!! I immediately went calm & slowed down !! In fact I got a little protective of the car & the driver !!! 😇
I reached work few minutes late , but it was ok !
& THEN IT STRUCK ME !!
Would I have been patient if there was no sticker !???!
Why do we need stickers to be patient with people !??
WILL WE BE MORE PATIENT & KIND WITH OTHERS IF PEOPLE HAD LABELS PASTED ON THIER FOREHEADS ????
Labels like ——-
“ Lost my job” ,
“Going through a bad divorce” ,
“ Suffering Emotional abuse “ ,
” Lost a loved one”,
“Feeling worthless” ,
“ Financially messed up”…..
and more like these !!!! 🙁
EVERYONE IS FIGHTING A BATTLE WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT !!!
The least we can do is be patient & kind !!! Let us respect the invisible labels !!!!
You may also like this:
- 20 Important Lessons from Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Don’t Clip Kids Wings, They Want to Fly with their Wings
- It’s NOT the job you DO, It’s HOW you DO the job.
- Correct Use of Air Conditioner (AC)
- TRAIN your MIND to be CALM in every situation.
- It is better to be REAL than to be PERFECT.
- JUST BE HAPPY
- Be the kind of person that you want to meet.